48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
Worley are currently looking for a HSE Advisor to join our business based in Grimsby on a permanent basis.
The primary role of the HSE Advisor is to ensure all compliance with all activities of Health, Safety, Environmental and Wellbeing with Worley employees and contractors.
The role requires you to report directly to the Worley HSEQ Manager.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Assessment of Risk Assessments and Method Statements ensuring Company policies and procedures are implemented appropriately
- Development of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Regulatory Compliance Reviews
- Complete statutory equipment inspections – emergency equipment, machinery, vehicles, PPE, etc.
- Complete audits and follow up actions
- Updating notice boards and help increase communications methods
- Develop and deliver toolbox talks
- Personal Safety interventions – e.g. advising on the implementation of PPE requirements, procedural controls, etc.
- Incident investigations
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture throughout the company and help promote campaigns such as, Worley Life, Take 5, SOR’s, etc.”.
- Contribute to the Company’s HSE commitments in the highlighting and promoting best practice
- Take an active role in the HSE committee and help promote the process
- Monitor and review regular performance through inspections and audits
- Agree remedial action with site management on any non-conformance and carry out follow up review to ensure the appropriate implementation has taken place
- Complete occupational health monitoring (noise monitoring, etc.)
- Develop training material and deliver training courses
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Previous experience working in this role or similar